[tcb] Re: Wow. I just bought a new bus

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 11:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

Good going Dennis!

Have you had a chance to check the identification on the bus yet?  I have a 67
with no reverse lights.  It is my understanding that the reverse lights were a
mid year change for the 67s.

Here is a fun splittie driving game.
http://www.donpixel.com/play/en/050829174324/.  Haven't seen this game before,
if it has been previously posted, sorry!

Jeff