[tcb] Re: Wow

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 07:48:31 -0600

Steve and I are trying to figure out how we could afford this- wow what a
car! Steve thinks the Beatles invented music and it died with them, even
worse so does my best friend.I think its prob a very good investment too.
You're right though its too good to drive. I wonder what it will actually go
for. Everybody guess. I guess 35,000, right now its at 16,000 reserve not
met, 2 days and hours left. Loved the stories.