[tcb] Re: Worry, what me worry?

  • From: "Ronnie Hughes" <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 21:24:27 -0600

My next worry comes in 2 weeks when my daughter gets her license.

Hope to see my son and my bus tomorrow.

See you at Fredericksburg.

Ronnie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 05:17:14
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Worry, what me worry?

Well, I took a big step as a parent early this morning.

My son and his buddy took off for Big Bend to go camping in my van (not Sparky) at about 6:00 this morning. Of course my wife thinks I'm more worried about my van than my son. I was out there in my shorts in the dark with a flashlight showing them how to check the oil, not slam the doors, where the spare is, where the jack is, don't go above 65, keep the RPM below 4,000 ......................

I'm not sure which 19 year old I'm worried about most - son or van, van or son????

Stressed in Houston

Yahoo! Travel
Find
great deals: <http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTFscDlocTFiBF9TAzMyOTc1MDIEX3MDMjcxOTQ4MQRwb3MDMgRzZWMDbWFpbC1mb290ZXIEc2xrA3l0LXR0/SIG=12hqieud9/**http%3a//leisure.travelocity.com/Promotions/0,,YHOE%7c1381%7cvacs_main,00.html> to the top 10 hottest destinations!