[tcb] Re: Worldwide Day of the Beetle Pics - San Antonio - Intercontinental Motors

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:26:14 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the link James

Nice find Kat...Julies happy bus made the news, and Von's quote is hilarious.

Funny story from PB.  After we left Dennis' house-- Drew and family, Julie, and
my family went to War Eagle Mill.  As we were winding down the road, we ended
up being trailed by a new red convertible Ferrari.  As soon as we parked we
were laughing about oil getting on the expensive ride and the guy in the
Ferrari hops out of his car to go take pictures of Julie's bus.  I didn't see
anyone taking pics of the +$200K vert.  Score one for vintage VW and zero for
the Ferrari, at least that day.

 Jeff