[tcb] Re: Wooooohoooo!!!!!

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 16:29:16 -0700 (PDT)

Now wait a minute:  I've seen the gorgeous 21, the bay with the murals that you
drive, the zebra bus that you drive, at least some. and I have seen the DC that
you bought from the VW Wizard.  So which one is this cause that's a total of 5
that I can count.

From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Wooooohoooo!!!!!
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2011, 5:57 PM

After many years of rest, Blitzen drove today!  It went pretty well, he needs
some adjusting.  Soon he will be a daily driver!