[tcb] Re: Wooooohoooo!!!!!

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 09:14:53 -0700 (PDT)

Woooooooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!

So happy for you and Blitzen

 Jeff

________________________________
From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, June 8, 2011 7:55:37 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Wooooohoooo!!!!!

I love my Buses and in the process of owning them I now have a wonderful family
made up of Bus friends whom I love dearly. You fine folks are amazing!

Blitzen was my first Bus.  I thought he was the only one for me.  And now years
later I am older and much wiser.  I plan on keeping my 4 Buses and driving them
until I am dead.  I love them all.  But the funny thing is now if I could do a
do-over there is just about a zero chance of me buying a shiny 21 Window.  But
he is mine and I put lots of time, money and effort into him so I am hoping
that
we live happily ever after together.

On Jun 8, 2011, at 6:49 PM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah, Chuck; just wait till you see her 21.  She has a right to be a bus snob
driving around in that thing.  It's beautiful.