[tcb] Re: Wise Not So Wise

  • From: abe schlichting <gogretago@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 15:28:52 -0700 (PDT)

I know this is the tcB, but I've been considering this same issue on my new
Thing...should I por-15, or not? does this por-15 have the potential to become
something that we all HATE in the future? I mean, what if it's not all it's
cracked up to be? and starts rusting from the backside again, but now there's
all this impossibly hard coating to remove? just a thought...I'm considering
just waxing over the rust, and storing it inside, after all, it's just a thing!
it's not like it's a BUS or something...