[tcb] Re: Wiring question

  • From: "Christopher Dirksen" <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 15:01:22 -0500

Thanks took the afternoon off to try and get ahead on the wiring. Let me know if the shirts come in I'm ready to help. I'll need directions to your shop.

Cajun Eskimo

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Wiring question
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 12:32:49 -0700 (PDT)

I will try to come over tomorrow night. printing the t-shirts tonight if they show up on UPS.

Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can someone tell me where the black and violet wire from the turn signal goes?

Cajun Eskimo

From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 20:20:28 -0700 (PDT)

Electric Eskimo,

I don't remember splicing anything.  I bought my harness from wiring works and it had all necessary wires except those for the dome lights, and  wipers. Luckily, once I replaced the bulbs/wipers and reattatched the wires and they were good. I did spend some quality time on getting the blinkers to work. I thought running the wire was going to be the challange but it was getting everything to work.

Sorry I can't be more help.

I'll miss you and Jen in AK, excuse me I mean AR.

Jeff

From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 09:43:14 -0700 (PDT)

Chris,

What did you install that was new?  New wiring harness, blinker box, ignition?

I did the final touches on the 67 wiring last night.  For the first time since I have owned the bus I have full functionality with all lights.

Jeff