[tcb] Re: Wiring mess - I need help!

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:07:43 -0500

I think I need a couple of bulbs.
I need one of the small ones for the oil light and one of the larger ones for the turn signal bulbs.
Can these be gotten at the FLAPS or do I need to go to KAR parts tomorrow?

Eric Woodall wrote:

Ok.
Almost got it.  So far this is what does work:
1)  Outside blinkers front and rear, left and right
2)  Hazard lights (all), and interior hazard bulb on dash.

What doesn't work:
1) Blinker bulbs on speedo.
2) When dimmer on dash lights is turned on full blast the gas gauge reads full, and when turned off the gas gauge goes back to the correct place.

I think I still need help.  Anybody in Houston free tomorrow evening?

Eric Woodall wrote:

Can Anybody help me with my 12 volt 9 pin relay box?
I cannot seem to get everything wired up correctly, and I need to get my bus over to the upholsterer pretty soon.
I usually have the patience to fix these kinds of things, but this thing has me messed up...
Like Will says, "Your in the clutches of the 9 pin relay box!"

HELP!