[tcb] Re: Wiring harness or What I did Over My Thanksgiving Holiday

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:53:05 -0600

You earned all the grief I can ever give you with my keys.
And I was just saying that I thought that was just a regular week for
you.
Not too much "grief"

Did you install some relays for the lights and starter or not?
Details man details.....
How are you going to wire the accessories?
You going to make a whole fuse block and all for them too. (like you
sorta had before...."the reactor")

On Nov 29, 2004, at 4:40 PM, Denis Dodson wrote:

> Jeez, I write million word friggin essay and I make ONE mistake and
> what do
> I get? Grief.

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus