[tcb] Re: Wiring harness for the '59?

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:21:25 -0500

I changed out my harness and it was surprisingly easy in a splitty. I got mine
from Wolfgang, but I'm pretty sure they got it from somewhere else. They
manufacture some stuff, but not that.
      Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 05:29:55 -0700
      From: james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx
      Subject: [tcb] Wiring harness for the '59?
      To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

              I talked to the guy who is painting the Bus and he asked me if I
was gonna stay 6v or go to 12v. I told him my concerns about dim lights at
night. So I wasn't sure.

              He is confident that with a brand new wiring harness the lights
would be just as bright. Plus it would make it easier to paint.

              It should be a breeze to install one compared to the 78 Super
wiring hell I went through for the better part of a year.
              Opinions? Also where would I look for one?
              I'd rather stay 6v to be honest Thanks!

              Jams

    My Email Moniker
    http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx