[tcb] Re: Wiring harness for the '59?

  • From: "Will" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 20:30:18 -0400

p0wn3d

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
chuck wrote:

Sure,It was real easy!
oleblue

  ----- Original Message -----
  From:
  Denis
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 9:21
  AM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: Wiring harness for the
  '59?

  I changed out my harness and it was surprisingly
  easy in a splitty. I got mine from Wolfgang, but I'm pretty sure they got it
  from somewhere else. They manufacture some stuff, but not that.

        Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 05:29:55 -0700
From: james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Wiring
        harness for the '59?
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                I talked to the guy who is painting the Bus and he asked me
                if I was gonna stay 6v or go to 12v. I told him my concerns
                about dim lights at night. So I wasn't sure.

                He is confident that with a brand new wiring harness the
                lights would be just as bright. Plus it would make it easier to
                paint.

                It should be a breeze to install one compared to the 78
                Super wiring hell I went through for the better part of a
                year.
                Opinions? Also where would I look for one?
                I'd rather stay 6v to be honest Thanks!

                Jams

        Lauren found her dream laptop. Find the PC that’s right for
      you.

--
My Email
      Moniker