[tcb] Wiring harness for the '59?

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 05:29:55 -0700 (PDT)

I talked to the guy who is painting the Bus and he asked me if I was gonna stay
6v or go to 12v. I told him my concerns about dim lights at night. So I wasn't
sure.
He is confident that with a brand new wiring harness the lights would be just
as bright. Plus it would make it easier to paint.
It should be a breeze to install one compared to the 78 Super wiring hell I
went through for the better part of a year.Opinions? Also where would I look
for one?I'd rather stay 6v to be honest Thanks!
Jams