[tcb] Re: Wire Transfers for my vanagon

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 16:22:03 -0400

I sold a Goldwing Motorcycle to a guy from Alaska.  He flew down, I met him
at the airport and took him back to my house.  He looked at the bike, gave
me the cash and rode off without test riding it.  I guess they do strange
things in Alaska.

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx