[tcb] Re: Winners and Losers

  • From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 07:40:26 -0600

I read it in aircoolers.org under Coming Events Big Bend Bus Bash, there is
a made up lame excuse about the weather being too nice.

Maybe if you are still interested we can breathe some life into this
happening?  We can even open it up to all of our Bus friends or heck go
even crazier and open it up to the whole VW family?  Either way I am going.