[tcb] Re: Winners @ Classic...

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:41:40 -0700 (PDT)

Bringing the Chevy and coming up Sunday. Planning on staying in your trailer or
the house up the hill.

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:      Mark, do you and Emily know that the
actual PARTY for Psycoblooie will be Monday? So, you won't have to superspeed
your way up after Saturday. Brink your bus and relax, if you want to.