[tcb] Re: Will $4 gas kill Psycoblooie?

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:33:59 -0800 (PST)

Will:  You need an accounting lesson.  One day when you are not doing anything
I will trade you an accounting lesson for some VW lessons.  If it weren't for
corporate profits and the free market economy we would never have had the VW
bus.  Why do you think Ben Pon thought of the bus?  He was a salesman, in it
for profit.  And look what he did.
Will <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  So at what a 35 percent corp tax
rate they grossed a 100 billion. 40 percent profit In amy business like that
gets you In "cat house" status for profitability.