[tcb] Re: Will $4 gas kill Psycoblooie?

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 09:48:12 -0600

This morning the news guessers were saying $4 by summer.
    From: coocoo@xxxxxxx
    To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    CC: buskatiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [tcb] Will $4 gas kill Psycoblooie?
    Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 09:29:57 -0600

    Ignoring all the social upheaval, that will happen with $4 a gallon gas,
what will it do to the good shows that are travel adventures? The Texas Classic
(April 19 - 20), Nac (March 29), Bulli Brigade (Nov 10), Busses Nowhere Near
the Arch, T@P all require lots of travel for me. The only ones I will be able
to cheaply attend are Eureka Springs and Psycoblooie.

    If I bring Murray on the trailer (and you all will, eventually need the
trailer) I get 17MPG. T@P is 470 miles one way.940 miles round trip. What will
that cost at $4 a gallon? Last time I checked Murray he got 24.7 miles

    I am depressed.

8:35 AM