[tcb] Re: Wifi at Galveston is unavailable.

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 07:17:09 -0800 (PST)

Why, thats just wrong!  Lets all go to the Aircoolerpalooza in Mexia!  Will,
I'll reserve a spot for ya right next to us...thatta way, Elizabeth can wake us
BOTH up all night, openin' & closin' the door for backwoods bathroom runs!
And, Will, I still got somethin' for ya!  I keep misplacin' it, but its here
somewhere!