[tcb] Why we are here.

  • From: John Barry <bigfoot51102@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCB TCB <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 06:00:48 -0600

There once was a man from Nantucket,
He had a vw bus but it was a rusty bucket.
He asked for help from his friends on the list,
To help him on his quest.
They came from miles around,
To get his camper off the ground.
Some painted, some sanded,
Some were even a little heavy handed.
When all was said and done,
It was time for some fun.
He camped in the woods and at the coast,
All the while thinking he loved his friends the most.
While the story doesn't say if it was a loaf, wedge, or split win.,
It doesn't matter if it is a pop top or tin.
I tell this story now, so we all remember why we're here,
To help one another, and do it with cheer.
This list is the best,
As you won't get treated badly like on the rest.
If you don't have the know how,
Just type your question, and there is the answer. Wow.
I end my tale with one final note,
If you have, or want, a non powered bus there is still lots af hope.