[tcb] Re: Why bother?

  • From: photofreakk@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Tcb" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 01:57:04 +0000

I agree!  I am in mid 30's and bought my own vanagon 2 yrs ago and thought not
many if any women mechanics, let alone in Texas to help support me-Julie
reached out to me and this whole TCB family and I am so grateful!  When we took
our 2nd annual cross country road trip up to MN and 14 states and back this
Summer, guys would want to chat-up my partner about the VW and he would put his
hands up and say, "no idea what ur talking bout buddy, SHE'S the mechanic" and
they would still have a hard time talking to me and keep asking him-

I love you and our messed-up herd (family of TCB).....if you watched the movie
Ice Age, you know what I'm talkin' bout!

Sarah
'85 Westy "Lennon"
Sent from somewhere in the woods