[tcb] Re: Why bother?

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 01:08:56 -0700 (PDT)

Julie please don't leave

Paul Smith
The Zone
1961 Delux Singlecab

________________________________
 From: John Barry <bigfoot51102@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 9, 2013 12:17 AM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Why bother?

Because, one person that needs to chime in when nothing needs to be said,
should NOT be able to run good people, like you, off.
Don't let him get under your skin. I read your original post and not once did I
think you were trying to be a keyboard bully or disrespectful to Greg or anyone
else.
Don't leave us!!! PLEASE!!!!

Sent from here but, my mind is somewhere else.

On Oct 9, 2013, at 12:09 AM, Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This probably isn't worth the bother. There are those few who know me and
believe in me and then there are most others who see me differently.  Oh well.