[tcb] Re: Who's goin to the Classic?

  • From: Mike Selvey <sidecar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 17:13:49 -0600

Thanks, Brian! Duncan sent me an exhaustive list of "combo" rallies where it's beneficial to have both a Westy AND a motorcycle! Thanks to both of you. I'm just now negotiating with the wife to see if she can jiggle her call schedule at the hospital. She's a CNM - delivers babies at the local County Hospital. I normally "budget" the time annually for the three motorcycle rallies I go to, but it takes a 45 day notice for anything beyond that.

We shall see. I would definitely like to come. I last visited Fredericksburg when the BMWMOA had their 25th Anniversary National Rally. I remember having a very god time, and the town was very beautiful.

Thanks again to all.

Mike Selvey
Nacogdoches, TX
'79 Westy "SFE"
'69 BMW R69S
'72 Norton Commando 750
one single-rail motorcycle trailer to haul ONE bike (color matched to Westy!)