[tcb] Re: Who's coming to Eureka Springs?

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:41:20 -0700 (PDT)

Yes sir, Bobs gonna detail it out and use it for his show and fun car..Bob
actully built the car .They got it out of a tank up by Whitney.There was a guy
at a cafe here in town and told Bob of a dune buggy in his tank.He discribed it
, Bob drew a pic on a napkin .The guy says that's it.They went up in the winter
and the buggy wasn't there .Thought about and some summer they went back .The
tank was down and you could see the roll bar .They drug it out with the mans
tractor.

Paul Smith

H.B.B
T.C.B