[tcb] Re: Who was looking for a camper??

  • From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:31:53 -0700

Ooh wait until Lois knows your telling people you sleep on the couch, you will
be then! LOL! Just jokin'! Would be cool if you had a split double cab.
Tell Bob you need him to help you fix one up. LOL. Just joking.
Yes it is nice having a bus to sleep in. I will never camp on the ground again.
Well maybe I shouldn't say never. Did it once in Nacogdoches yep it rained too.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/