[tcb] Re: Who is going to the No Dough Show?

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 23:13:37 -0700 (PDT)

The more the merrier.  Probably a good place to meet up would be the old Cajun
town of Lafayette.  We have rooms booked in the hotel that is listed as the
host hotel on their web site.  Don't have it in front of me but they are right
on the beach and fairly reasonable.

From: sammie smith
Date:03/12/2014  8:31 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Beverly and I have it in our plans leaving early Thursday before the weekend of
the show.  Down I 49 to Lafayette then 10 to Fl and down the Fl peninsula to
Daytona arriving Friday afternoon.  Scott Garvie had something about going and
one of our club members from Longview is planning on driving his 67 convertible.