[tcb] Re: Who is Going to Bulli Gras? Say, "I".

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 22:14:40 -0600

I already know I'm flaking out. Weather is talking about hard freezes
for the rest of this week with possible snow Thursday/Friday.

Plus the family has scheduled one of our "everybody who isn't dead yet"
get-togethers for Saturday afternoon. I missed the one they had last
year and got phone calls of condolence for 2 weeks.

AND -- did you see the weather forecast? It's calling for SNOW!

Did I say that already?

G2