[tcb] Re: Who is Going to Bulli Gras? Say, "I".

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 07:07:55 -0600

   Bluebus is undergoing a steering transplant and I hope to be ready.I have to
change the position of the steering rack and then make the final
adjustments.The "hard" stuff is done.thanks to Bob and paul.I am also waiting
for a support bearing for the shaft that goes from the relay to the rack.
   I'm sure that there will be some weather issues.It is is march so maybe the
weather will cooperate this year.
oleblue