[tcb] Re: Who all is heading down to the NAC show from DFW?

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 05:56:11 -0800 (PST)

I'd like to meet up when you head out. We'll be ready early. Just let me know
what time when you decide. I put 40 miles on the odometer Sat. I took it up to
a body shop for a quote and as I was leaving I passed a blue & white split. I
realized it was the first time I got to wave to a fellow splitty owner : )