[tcb] Re: Where's everybody?

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 22:01:48 -0700 (PDT)

Been workin all day.I'll be ready to go to ES on W. or Thursday, then the night
show and traders then T@p 7 ,then Boerne , then Novemberfest ,I hope, The the
Ft Worth show if Posable.

From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, August 21, 2010, 2:50 PM

Life is good but I'm busy, busy with the school year starting.  I'm working on
Buses all weekend.  It would be nice to have more than one driver but it all
comes so slowly for me.

I had the big task of priming, painting and or sealing almost every surface
inside and outside of my house as a summer project and well, summer is over and
there's still lots more work to do.

I wish I could have gone to Aircoolerpalooza.

I'm looking forward to shows starting up again.  Because We Can in San Antonio
in September, Oktoberfest in Boerne and T@P in October and then Novemberfest in
Austin in November.

How's it going for you guys?

Julie