[tcb] Re: Where's everybody?

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 17:36:49 -0500

I went to DeKalb and picked up my new 1818 tall case clock.  Made in
Scotland by James Allan with German works and hand painted face.

On Aug 21, 2010 4:34 PM, "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Homers a pussy
> oleblue

It was a B-Day present from Dan.(my B-Day was Aug.10th)
> Talked to Emily today, the HVWC Night Show is coming up on Sept.25th then
Trader's Village the next day.
> Then T@P after. I'm soooo looking forward to seeing everyone there!
> Homer is just chilling under the carport. It's way too hot to go anywhere
right now!
> Katrina & Dan Martin
> 71'bus "Homer"
> http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/
> http://ical.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/Volks32Shows
>

> On Aug 21, 2010, at 04:06 PM, Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> Eureka Springs next weekend (here is the T-shirt art this year. The pin is
cool, but I can’t find the file right now) then there is Busses Nowhere Near
the Arch in Northern Missouri the next weekend. The theme this year is
Carnival and we are stealing a popcorn machine from the Eureka hotel. We’ll
put it back.

> Then it will be T@P for my Birthday!

Of James Dwan
> Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2010 3:27 PM
> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [tcb] Re: Where's everybody?
>

> Just working on the '77 and the '59. Heat? What heat? Isn't there a show
in Ft. Worth in November? I found a wire rope shop in Dallas that says they
can shorten my e-brake cables. Just have to send the ones I have back to WW.
One step closer to starting him up. Thanks Will for the pop out put windows!

on Buses all weekend. It would be nice to have more than one driver but it
all comes so slowly for me.

> I had the big task of priming, painting and or sealing almost every
surface inside and outside of my house as a summer project and well, summer
is over and there's still lots more work to do.

> I wish I could have gone to Aircoolerpalooza.
>

> I'm looking forward to shows starting up again. Because We Can in San
Antonio in September, Oktoberfest in Boerne and T@P in October and then
Novemberfest in Austin in November.

> How's it going for you guys?
>

> Julie