[tcb] Re: Where's Gerald?

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 11:10:41 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

Gerald didn't say anything about leaving EARLY. That's why he planned to
stop before he got to your house. He'd be arriving AT your house at 3 or 4
in the morning.

Seriously. I had to help someone move a bunch of stuff yesterday and
getting home at midnight then having to "wind down" I got to sleep about
3am. I just got up about 2 hours ago and I'm now having to do the "clean
out the Rivi - do laundry - take out the trash - wash the dishes" thing
that I was supposed to do yesterday morning. It's 11am now and I'll be
lucky to get gone by 2pm.

And I still don't plan to race like I do on my AZ trips.

But, to answer the question with another one -- If he left the jungles at
WHAT TIME this morning, where would he be now?