[tcb] Re: Where's Denis?

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 12:08:21 -0500

He does!
I'm jealous.
Nice thing is we get to go have a big party at his house in July. You should come, he has a huge fireworks show & great food & drink!

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Apr 29, 2007, at 10:20 AM, Julie Maroney wrote:

Looks like Denis lives on a piece of Heaven.

Julie

On 4/28/07, Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dang, No Kidding!
Right On Denis, that is gonna look GOOD!