[tcb] Re: Where the hell am I now?

  • From: Beverly Williams <bevwill64@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 14:50:18 -0800 (PST)

I guess if Denis were doing a Visa commercial, that would be the "Priceless"
part?

  9 Tanks of Gas - $300
  E$pre$$o maker - $75
  Caffe Latte from Starbucks instead - $5.95
  Virtual Dan - Priceless

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  100% virtual!   I am at work looking on the web, talking on the cell phone to
Denis.
  Not exactly the way I would do a "trip of a lifetime", but it seems to work
for Denis.

    On Nov 14, 2006, at 3:49 PM, Ronnie Hughes wrote:

    So is this a virtual Dan or is he riding with you?

  Ronnie

coocoo@xxxxxxx wrote:
  I tink it is Carrolton, Georgia. Dan and I found a nice State Park campground
and the ranger told me that there was a very nice internet coffee shop on the
square of this little town, and there is. Why there is a bunch of alt types
with dreadlocks and band flyers on the door, I don't know. I guess there will
be rebelious youth everywhere now.

Today Murray and I laid down more miles than on any other day so far, 378
miles, 6 1/2 hours. Steve and Sharon and Dennis and Claudia and all are maybe
doing more, but I don't care. For me and Murray, it's alot!

We are at 2176 miles so far. Tomorrow, Memghis, and then the final leg.