[tcb] Re: Where the hell am I now?

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:20:11 -0600

100% virtual!
I am at work looking on the web, talking on the cell phone to Denis.
Not exactly the way I would do a "trip of a lifetime", but it seems to work for Denis.

On Nov 14, 2006, at 3:49 PM, Ronnie Hughes wrote:

So is this a virtual Dan or is he riding with you?

Ronnie

coocoo@xxxxxxx wrote:
I tink it is Carrolton, Georgia. Dan and I found a nice State Park campground and the ranger told me that there was a very nice internet coffee shop on the square of this little town, and there is. Why there is a bunch of alt types with dreadlocks and band flyers on the door, I don't know. I guess there will be rebelious youth everywhere now.

Today Murray and I laid down more miles than on any other day so far, 378 miles, 6 1/2 hours. Steve and Sharon and Dennis and Claudia and all are maybe doing more, but I don't care. For me and Murray, it's alot!

We are at 2176 miles so far. Tomorrow, Memghis, and then the final leg.