[tcb] Re: Where is the Houston Crew meeting on Thursday?

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:27:05 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

If the jacka$$ I ordered it from shipped it on time I should have 3 gallons
of Redline MT-90 with me.

I paid for it LAST Sunday and specified in the order that I needed it to be
on the UPS truck by Monday or Tuesday.

I got an email back late Monday that it would be shipping Friday.

I still don't have a tracking number so I don't know if it went out or not.
If it did then it should be here tomorrow.