[tcb] Re: Where is everybody?

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 16:12:43 -0500

I have received a couple of these recently.

There is a digest mode anyone can switch to, just let me know.

You will only receive 1 email per day.
If Paul is still on vacation it will be a pretty large email!
It makes any reply you might want to send a little more confusing, but with the rampant disregard for the subject line on this list, it should not be any worse.

On Oct 23, 2006, at 2:54 PM, Konrad Bouffard wrote:

Please unsubsribe me from this list...I'm being overwhelmed by e- mails.

Konrad Bouffard
59 23-window

Quoting singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

.Tcb ,had an awesome corner of the the park , One
tcber got best interior one got ,best of show air
kooled , we're tired from hauling all the hardware 86
vw's in the show and loads of vw's in the parking lot
.I got in at 1:15 a.m . but it was because I chose to
stay later at S.A. than normal . Some got in later
than me . When I got home Steve and Sharon were still
on the side of the road at Hillsboro, Larry came and
got them My son and Bob got them going at Salado ,
then they broke down again up there . Two of the best
Vw weekend I ve ever had , Thanx to VoSa for a great
show and to Peter and his family for a tour of a life
time.
--- Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Man, you all wiped out or something?  It must have
been a heck of a party down south.

I know where Sammie was yesterday but I didn't see a
lot of TCB folks there.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.
H.B.B.

Konrad Bouffard, Exec. Dir. Classroom on Wheels of Central Texas Littlefield Building Center 106 E. 6th St., Suite 900 Austin, TX 78701 Main - 512-322-5300 Direct - 512-322-3905 Cell - 512-923-1024 Fax - 512-322-5701