[tcb] Re: Where do I find a bra?

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 07:39:36 -0700 (PDT)

Well, as you know, when things get older they start to sag. That's why you see
so many busses dragging the front end.

sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Man, I knew this would
start a STRING of comments.  My research shows that 9 out of 10 busses do not
wear a bra.  And if you put a bra on the front you gotta put a thong on the
rear.

ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:           Good Morning America (ABC)
discussed this topic yesterday.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=4466434&page=1