[tcb] Re: Where are Peter and Kirk

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:33:51 +0000 GMT

Hey Shelby,
Yep, you guys are close.  We aren't going to be able to make Nac for a lot of
reasons (a busy weekend at our house) but we will be at F-burg.  We look
forward meeting you and Hayden.
Peter & Kirk

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel

From: Shelby Shook <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx:
<mailto:sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx> >
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:17:47
 To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: <mailto:To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

My dad and I had a pretty good bus adventure flying up to Colorado from Houston
and driving my '76 bay window bus all the way back. She looks almost just like
little miss sunshine so you could only guess what people were thinking when
they saw us pushing 65 on a 80 mph highway. Amazingly we didn't have one
problem all the way home. Great story for my first car.

-Shelby

On 3/12/07, Peter Albarian <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx: <mailto:pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx> :
<mailto:pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx: <mailto:pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx> > > wrote: Hey Shelby,
 You bet.......it's a great adventure.(No Dennis, not the adventure of a
lifetime) This is the 5th Bus related long traveling adventure for Kirk and I
and they are all special memories.These latest two are a lot easier now that
Kirk can help drive.We're on our way back now and almost to Arizona.There's
some crazy guy tailgating us in a cool old Bus...............oh, that's the BD
;-)
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel

From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx