[tcb] Re: When is Bulligras, Galveston state park camping?

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 14:58:16 -0800 (PST)

I'm with Katrinal.  No more miserable place in Tx than Galveston when it's cold
and wet.

Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx> wrote:  I just am getting tired of the weather
being so bad.
It's windy,raining ,and cold everytime we go.
But low and behold when your driving home on Sunday it is sunny and you can't
see a cloud in the sky.
But hey if they say it's going to be sunny and nice we'll be there.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/