[tcb] When did Kermit close up shop?

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 16:33:57 -0600

The website is still up but the phones are disconnected.

I need muffler bearings and having Ronnie ship from AZ will take until
Monday. UPS ground from Houston is actually 'overnight' service.

I need a whole muffler mounting kit but would be happy with just the
gaskets for the heat risers. The clamps are "good enough" and I found
the head-side gaskets and the asbestos donuts as separate pieces
locally. The small diamond gaskets are unobtanium around here though.

Gerald