[tcb] Re: What's the long lost history of your bus?

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 09:50:04 -0500

The post office? That's so cool!
Mine was found in an open field somewhere in Colorado, next to a GT500 of
all things. The guy that bought the lot was going for the GT500 of course,
and gave the bus to his brother: the guy that sold it to me. That's mostly
all I know besides the Gratefull Dead sticker...which brings up many
possible stories haha.