[tcb] Re: What's the Word, Bird?

  • From: brent brendemuehl <vw_too@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 04:35:57 -0700 (PDT)

How is Andee doing?  All settled?  Is she going to visit at  Morgans Point
again, this year

Sharon Chamberlain <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Love this cool weather we're
having, makes you want to go camping.
North Texas VW Club's Bug Swarm is this Sat in North Dallas, it's only
$5,judging starts at 10 over by 3pm. This show gets smaller every year but
its so close we'll prob go in support.
We could do a campout up here after the show at a lake if anyone wants to,
just let me know. Cedar Hill, Grapevine or Lake Lewisville would be
relatively close.
We're camping(maybe my daughters driveway)in the bus near Austin next Sat
night we have Austin City Limits Festival tickets for Sunday and there are
no rooms left.