[tcb] Re: What's the Word, Bird?

  • From: "Ronnie Hughes" <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 21:04:13 -0500

Sharon, who's heading to B&B? I will be in Dallas Friday AM to pick up my son and two friends @ DBU, then on to Albuquerque late Friday night. We are heading to the west coast for a few days and are using the B&B as a stop over on the way. We will be back in Texas for the T@TP on late Friday night or Saturday.

See you there.

Ronnie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Eric Woodall" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 08:01:21 -0500 (CDT)

The car, or the sport?

> Yes she's happy to be back home in Texas, they are looking to buy a
house
> in
> Austin now. I don't know if they will come to the  bus campout or not
but
> will ask her, she stays very busy with her friends. She loves her Golf
so
> much.
>

>   _____

Behalf
> Of brent brendemuehl
> Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 6:36 AM
> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [tcb] Re: What's the Word, Bird?
>

> How is Andee doing?  All settled?  Is she going to visit at  Morgans
Point
> again, this year
>
> Sharon Chamberlain <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Love this cool weather we're having, makes you want to go camping.
> North Texas VW Club's Bug Swarm is this Sat in North Dallas, it's only
> $5,judging starts at 10 over by 3pm. This show gets smaller every year
but
> its so close we'll prob go in support.
> We could do a campout up here after the show at a lake if anyone wants
to,
> just let me know. Cedar Hill, Grapevine or Lake Lewisville would be
> relatively close.
> We're camping(maybe my daughters driveway)in the bus near Austin next
Sat

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http:/advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailb
> ta>  Yahoo! Mail.

Windows Live Spaces is here! It's easy to create your own personal Web site.

 http://spaces.live.com/signup.aspx