[tcb] Re: What's the Word, Bird?

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 17:53:41 -0500

Jerry is on the list, but I guess he can't figure out how to reply.
We are planning to go.

On Sep 6, 2006, at 5:41 PM, Neil McGlothin wrote:

AirCoolerPalooza the weekend of Sept 22nd!  Get
details here:
http://www.dallasaircoolers.com/vwforum/viewtopic.php?t=3161

There haven't been any recent posts to that thread,
but its bein' talked about and is on.
I'll check with Bodean (aka, Jerry) for more details,
maps, etc....I do remember hearin' him say there were
elec. hookups, water, and stuff...
--- j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anyone plan on doing some camping before T@TP3 now
that the weather has
cooled down?

We didn't make it to the Austin Aircooler's Summer
get together at Emma Long
Park. I intended to but it turned out to be one of
those weekends. .
.bummer. I've yet to make it to a local VW function.

I'm a butt-head. :(

http://mail.yahoo.com