[tcb] Re: What would you sue him for ?

  • From: Kirk <slammedcustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 09:00:19 -0700 (PDT)

Then we need to be discussing it on the samba feedback thread.

Conrad -

I only asked because I wanted James to be able to print out Billys original
post, but he did that already I think.

From: sammie smith
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 19:59:19 -0700 (PDT)
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

My question is:  From someone who runs such a shade-tree operation, what are
you gonna get out of a suit even if you get a judgement?  "Ya can't get blood
out of a turnip" as my old grandpappy used to say.