[tcb] Re: What we do for our busses

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 21:37:25 -0500

We (Me Derrick and Danny at Wayout) put in the new transmission today. I had
to take great abuse about all the work I have done to Murray over the course
of 10 years. There was lots of swapping out nuts and bolts of the wrong
sizes, clamps and the Danny saw my brake work and went quietly nuclear. He
replaced a backing plate and asked a lot of questions about "what the hell
is this?" and "where are the springs?" and stuff like that.

I may put the engine back tomorrow or I may clean up the tin and paint the
engine compartment, or I may put the engine in and drive him around for
awhile.

The June Bug Jamboree is next weekend. It is a great show in a semi rural
setting with camping and live music Friday night and an American Legion Hall
right in the middle with a full bar. Springfield, MO, three hours from my
house.

Y'all should come. You won't regret it.