[tcb] Re: What to know about Bulli Gras

  • From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 13:54:50 -0600

And the sun does shine too!  And it is fun!  And we cruise to Shrimp 'N
Stuff on Friday night. Tasty!  And some people really dig the parades and
partying and the beads.  And some people enjoy sitting around the bonfire
at the camp ground.  And on Saturday we do a yummy crab boil.  And there is
an awesome mini golf course nearby which I have had fun at.  And last year
I found a place to eat downtown Galveston called Gumbo and it is to die
for.