[tcb] What to do,what to do ?

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 10:05:10 -0700 (PDT)

well I think were in VW heaven in october this year, the Harvest Fest in
Leander 1st week end ,Transporters at The Point 8 ,the secound weekend, Boerne
the third week end, and La. the 4th week end.also Bus's and Balloons the 1st
weekend, Where ever a person goes have fun and be safe.I myself am going to
Leander, Morgan's Point,Boerne and hopefully La. Then come NOV. we've got Ft.
Worth then Novemberfest in Austin.Iv'e had to miss so many this year I hope I
get to makem all.If you haven't made T@P8 or you know someone that hasn't gone
and has always wanted to.Well tell them this one will be the one to go to.
Paul Smith
Transporters@The Point 8
October 7,8 and 9 ,2011
Morgan's Point Resort Texas