[tcb] Re: What theme should I do?

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:16:24 -0500

WELL WELL
go figure the discussion had to go all the way to BUBBLE PUPPY before
Fred posts!
sorry your cool Yess picture got stripped
WELCOME to the list Fred!
I was reading all this OLD rock and roll stuff thinking "Fred must not
be getting T.C.B. mail"
You going to make the camp out at denis'?

On Jul 1, 2004, at 11:53 AM, Fred McDonald wrote:

> I listen to lots & lots & lots of,

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.